In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Law No. 29733 – Law on Protection of Personal Data, of the Peruvian State of March 21, 2013. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- RUC: 20603952198
- Company: SIMPLE EXPRESS S.A.C.
- Name: Savar Express
- Legal adress: Defensores del Morro Nro. 1277
- City: Chorrillos
- Region: Lima, Perú
- Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: savarexpress.com.pe
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that are in accordance with the data protection requirements:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.savarexpress.com.pe you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Account Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can, after identification, address the Owner and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof of law such as a scanned image of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, file your Claim with Indecopi, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Personal Data Protection Law.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Holder uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through savarexpress.com.pe, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Suscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Holder will be located in the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/savarexpress1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/65017964/admin/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/savarexpress/
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Other sites content
Pages on this website may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
Las categorías de datos personales que trata el Titular son:
- Identification data
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data in order to provide the Titulareting to the Owner with its email services.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. Menlo Park, California, United States https://www.facebook.com/
When browsing www.savarexpress.com.pe non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a registration of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
- Meta Platforms, Inc.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with valid proof in law such as a scanned photograph of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.